Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Money Money Money Mon-ay *Mooooonay*

I do believe that some people's actions are driven soley on the idea of money. However, I do know people who would instead like to obtain the sheer enjoyment out of things rather than the thought of money. I also believe that money does lead to temporary happiness, maybe the sense of security it may provide you with, the idea that you can buy anything you want. People don't stop to think that once they have everything they want if they are going to be happy or not. Just because some people are wealthier than others doesn't give them anymore reason to be treated more humanely. For some types of people money runs in the family and they don't have to worry about financial status. Others are born into a poor family and usually stay poor. that certainly doesn't make the person with more money any better. Lastly I do not believe that the wealthy should be required to share their money with anyone they don't want to. I know poor people need it but I believe that is really up to the person with the money.

2 comments:

  1. I like what you said about people with alot of money are'nt any better than people who are poor, That is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Your outlook on money is very mature.

    A few small errors, but overall well written. 19/20 points.

    I like your blog's new look!

    ReplyDelete