Friday, October 2, 2009

Battle O' Trenton

I learned that the revoluntionary war was very intense. George Washington and his troops got lucky when they ambushed the hessians and made all 886 privates surrender their weapons. He did it without firing a single shot. Life during the war must have been difficult for a general with a rag tag group of troops. the part that stuck out to me the most was the ice from that day prevented them from making the whole lot of them prisioners. Ice sucks. I dont think i could have made it through the war like that. I need to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Were you impressed with his strategy? I wouldn't have wanted to be a soldier in the Continental Army either!

    I can tell you read the document, but the post could use a bit more details from the reading. A few small errors but overall well written. 25/30 points.

    ReplyDelete