Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Change

I think a lot of people change after something tragic happens. Its kind of a given that if you want to prevent it from happening a second time you change or do something differently. I know a woman that was in a car accident, she survived because she had her seat belt buckled but her 12 year old son failed to buckle up and it cost him his life. I couldn't have imagined what was going through her head afterwards. I haven't seen her since they day she showed up in my moms doctors office, but I can tell you that if she was smart then she would never forget to put on a seat belt remembering that painstaking day. My point is, well if something bad happens people are most likely change from it or because of it.

1 comment:

  1. Well said and good example to clarify your point. Poor woman.

    Good post. 20/20 points.

    ReplyDelete