Monday, August 17, 2009

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

1) I believe a lot of things encouraged immigration. Some people, when they immigrate, they do it for opportunity. People in other countries may not have the opportunity we Americans do. Another possibility would be for people to find jobs and work for cheap. They sacrifice their home (sometimes that isn't really a sacrifice), loved ones maybe, and certainly their will to be a citizen to the country they're immigrating from.
2) If i chose to immigrate to any country in the world i would probably choose Australia. I would choose Australia because it is the only country that is most like the U.S. in my opinion. I would most likely move for economic reasons if the economy got too ridiculous for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good post Matt. Well thought out and presented. I think you would make a good Aussie!

    20/20 points. Keep the good posts coming!

    ReplyDelete